Cookies are pieces of information that are stored in the browser used by each user for the server to remember information for later use. This information can identify as a particular user and store your personal preferences and technical information such as visits or specific pages you visit. Users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on your computer, you can configure it in your browser.
Cookies we use do not store personal data or other information that could identify. Cookies are used to improve the services we offer. Some are strictly necessary for the page to work well and others serve to improve performance and user experience.
Classification of the cookies:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies as the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: A type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and you can go a few minutes to several years period.
Types of cookies by purpose:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options it there (control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networking).
- Cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: they are those that allow management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
More information about cookies and how to manage in www.aboutcookies.org. Open in new window or in the “Help” menu of your browser.
On the Web endoinflamatoria.com analytical and functional / technical cookies are used in order to analyze the anonymous user behavior or improve the user experience.